- What if I don't need time-tracking?
- What are the "time-clock" hardware options?
- We have dozens to hundreds of field staff - what are the time tracking options?
We're using the term "time-tracking" to denote hourly or daily time-entry of some sort. If you have a salary or 1099 based pay system, there's no obligation to use our "Clockentry" tools - they are included in the base package at no extra cost in any case.
Timekeeping Hardware Clocks
- Barcode: $400 per clock
- Proximity: $425 per clock
- Biometric: $500 per clock
- Card Accessories:
- Barcode Cards - $1.50 per card
- Proximity Cards - $6.00 per card
Hardware clocks are optional. Clockentry can be accessed online with any PC or mobile phone device with internet access.
Supervisors or employees can enter time at their own PC or centrally-located kiosk.
Real-time push terminals can also be used to collect data seamlessly. These clocks include an easy-to-use keypad and a biometric or badge option.